Friday to Sunday 8:30 am – 12:00 pm
Your admission to Acuario Oceánico includes:
- Wetsuit of 7mm, googles and snorkel.
- Entrance to the pen of 40mts in diameter.
- Access to all areas (Viewpoint, dressing rooms, showers, baths and swimming pool).
- Information and learning about Bluefin tuna and other marine species.
- Tuna feeding.
For cancellations notified 72 or more hours before the time of the scheduled visit, tickets will be refunded 75% or can be re-scheduled if there is availability on the future date and time that is requested.
For cancellations notified 48 to 72 hours before the time of the reservation, tickets will be refunded 50% or can be re-schedule if there is availability on the future date and time that is requested.
Cancellations made less than 48 hours before the scheduled visit will not be refunded, but can re-schedule at another date and time if there is availability.
Acuario Oceánico visits depend on favorable weather conditions. In case weather does not allow your access to the aquarium and you have a reservation, you will be refunded 100% or you can schedule a new date visit.
You can contact us to notify a cancellation at email@example.com email or by phone 646 2270471. It is necessary to provide the following information:
Cardholder name, date of reservation and PayPal confirmation number.
“Recommendations before to arrive”
- Bring appropiate footwear for the barge (tennis/sandal).
- Bring your swimwear and towel.
- Don’t bring glass containers to the aquarium.
- Don’t bring alcoholic beverages.
- If you are susceptible to seasickness, take medication a few hours before arriving.
- Use sunscreen.
“Rules Acuario Oceánico”
- Do not run.
- Do not throw food or objects into pen.
- No diving.
- Do not go in the water with jewerly or any other shiny accessories.
- Keep your valuables in the lockers provided by our facilities.
- Please, help us care and return the equipment provided so future guests may also enjoy them.
- Children under 12 years must be accompanied at all times by an adult.